Dibidibi Rhythm Vocabulary: DNA to Funk, Blues, Reggae Et Al
How the 16th Note is discussed here
Why is Dibidibi the in demand rhythm?
is twice as active as dabadaba
is four times as active as dobodobo
lets vocalists can sing twice as many syllables as dabadaba
lets vocalists can sing four times as many syllables as dabadaba
can activate dabadaba tunes
can activate dobodobo tunes
Who uses Dibidibi rhythms?
* funk giants like James Brown
* disco kings like like the Bee Gees
* rock giants like Jimi Hendrix
* pop icons like Michael Jackson (RIP)
* Middle of the road writers like Jim Webb
* Queen bees like like Maria Carey
* Soul divas like like Aretha Franklin
* and just about every guitar tab on the net.